I’ve Got Something To Be Thankful For
If you only knew like we know, what the Lord has done for us! Every day his mercies and blessings are renewed. Aren’t you glad we serve a God of second chances? We better praise God while we can! Dr. Bridges reminded us today that we all have something to be thankful for (Psalm 6:5; Psalm 66:8-16)
We welcome you to join us for morning worship next Sunday at 10am. For CDs or DVDs call Nathaniel Sarratt at (864) 490-2352. Have a great week!!
Announcements for this week:
- Please submit your suggestions for topics for the marriage ministry In the box in the lobby.
- Volunteers are needed for the golf cart ministry. Please see Trustee Herbert Vanlue or Deacon B. Lewis Blanton if you are interested.
- Rev. Troy Gaffney and the Gethsemane Baptist Church will celebrate their Pastoral anniversary on next Sunday, Nov 17th at 3pm. Dr. Bridges will deliver the morning message and the all male choir will render songs of praise. Dinner will be served.
- The Senior Missionary will met Tuesday at 3pm at Sis. Bernice McGill’s home.
- Missionary #2 Pre-Thanksgiving Worship will be Wednesday, Nov 20th at 6pm. Rev. C.A. Wallace and Mt. Sinai Missionary Baptist Church will be our special guests for the occasion.
- We will be celebrating the 147th Anniversary of our church on Sunday, November 24th during morning worship. Dr. James Hailstock, pastor of New Day Baptist Church will be our special guest messenger.
- Saturday, December 7th from 8am-5pm we will have a youth fun, arts & crafts day for youth age 6 and up. Breakfast & Lunch will be provided. Please sign up in the lobby to help us prepare with food and activity supplies.
- All ministries are asked to please get your new officers for 2020 in to Deacon Shawn Mintz by December 1st. Thank you!
Please get all announcements to Jackie Sims or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!