Most people give up too easily. Some half heartily do so many things. Others do not even try. Luke 18:1 teaches us to always pray and not faint.
We must always breathe to live. We must always eat to live. And if we are going to live the way The Gospels teach us, we have to pray without ceasing. It may take days, weeks, months, or even years before God does something in regards to your specific prayer request. He has given you another day to live on this Earth. Have you confessed Jesus with your mouth and believed in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead to receive salvation?
I’m praying for you…
Pray for others as you continue to pray for yourself.
Keep Trusting God!!!
We welcome you to join us for morning worship next Sunday at 10am. For CDs or DVDs call Nathaniel Sarratt at (864) 490-2352. Have a great week!!
Announcements for this week:
- The TMBA Youth Explosion will be this afternoon at 3pm, here at Concord Baptist Church. Rev. Audrey V. Hailstock, Associate Minister at New Day Baptist Church, Spartanburg will be the guest messenger. There will also be an encouraging youth moment by Coach Matthew Montgomery.
- The TMBA Annual Revival will be Monday – Wednesday, March 7th – 9th at 7pm nightly at Concord Baptist Church. Rev. Clinton McFarland, pastor of the Grace Baptist Church of Atlanta, GA, will be our dynamic guest messenger for this occasion. These are all events you don’t want to miss!!!!!
- All are invited to Mikes Creek Missionary Baptist Church for their Deacon/Deaconess program on Sunday, March 15th at 3pm. Dr. Bridges will bring the message for the occasion. The All Male Chorus will deliver songs of praise.
- We will have a youth trip to the UniverSoul Circus on Saturday, March 21st. Tickets are $25. Today is the last day to pay. Please see an advisor after church.
- The Senior Ushers will meet on Saturday, March 21st at 10am.
- All are invited to Metropolitan AME Zion Church for their Homecoming service on Sunday, March 22nd at 2:30pm. Dr. Bridges will deliver the Spoken Word. The Mass Choir will deliver songs of praise.
- Sunday, March 29th is Youth Sunday. Please see Sis. Annette Smith or Min. Stephanie Tate to be on the program. Don’t forget to bring awards and achievements for recognition that day.
- The TMBA Singing Convention will be on Sunday, March 29th at 2pm at Concord Baptist Church. Everyone is invited to come out and sing whatever song is on your heart.
- We will also take the youth to the Charlotte Hornets vs Toronto Raptors game on Wednesday, April 8th at 7pm. Tickets are $40, Concord youth tickets are $25. A sign-up list is on the table in the lobby. Last day to pay is March 22nd.
- We will be going to JoyFest again this year Saturday, May 23rd! Featured artists this year includes Kirk Franklin, John. P Kee, Anthony Brown and Group Therapy and Jakelyn Carr. Tickets are $40, Concord youth tickets are $25. A sign-up list is on the table in the lobby. Last day to pay is March 22nd.
Please get all announcements to Jackie Sims or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address email@example.com.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!