A big thank you to Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Incorporated for joining us for worship service this morning. It was cold outside, but the Holy Ghost heated up the inside! How can we say we love God, whom we’ve not seen, and at the same time treat our family members, church members, and friends badly? Sometimes we forget to be nice to those who bless us and treat strangers better than we do them. Pastor Bridges reminded us “Don’t Forget About Kindness.” (Judges 8:33-35) Be kind to one another and don’t return evil with evil. Love is the key! It’s not too late to get a CD or DVD of either of the services, please contact Bro. Nathaniel Sarratt or one of the Audio/Video team members to get your copy today. If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do! The announcements from this morning in case you missed them:
- The Hospitality Ministry invites everyone to come back this afternoon at 3pm. Rev. J. Archie Calhoun and the Corinth Baptist Church of Union will be our special guests.
- No morning or evening Bible study this Wednesday.
- All Missionaries, Presidents and the Advisors are requested to attend a General Missionary meeting next Sunday, January 18th following morning worship. It is time to elect officers. Sis. Tecora Watts, President.
- The 7th Annual Rufus Foster Roundball Classic will be held on Saturday, January 17th starting at 12 noon. Concord Youth will get in free. See Bro. Johnny Sarratt for more information.
- Everyone going to the Honda Battle of the Bands are asked to meet at the church at 7:15 am on January 24th. We will be leaving at 7:30 am.
- We Girlz Rock invites all young women ages 12-30 out for their first annual “Live Your Dream” program on January 24th from 2 – 5pm at the Gaffney Middle School Cafeteria. There will be some dynamic mentors and speakers, praise dance, and even a fashion show. This event is free and open to the public.
- The Shining Stars will not have practice on the 4th Saturday due to the Battle of the Bands trip. We will practice January 31st at noon to begin preparing for our anniversary.The Advisors.
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Vanlue or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins. May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!