Hide and seek is a game most children play. However, some adults may enjoy a game of hide and seek. People hide for various reasons. They are embarrassed, fearful, lonely, scared, or maybe just trying to hide from responsibility. When the troubles of life are raging, sometimes it is difficult to avoid a few set backs. We hide our feelings, our money, our belongings, and even sometimes our faith. Psalms 91:1 informs us to dwell in the secret place. Also, we should abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Rock of Ages cleft for me, let me hide myself in Thee.
Jesus is the hideout. Living Godly is the way to obtain favor from God. Hide behind the mountain, Jesus Christ, where the chilly winds of life don’t blow. Have a great week! For CDs or DVDs call Nathaniel Sarratt at 864 490 2352.
The announcements for this week:
- All are invited to Gethsemane Baptist Church Revival on Sunday, July 15th at 3pm when Dr. Bridges is bringing the message. Dinner will be served at 1:30pm
- All are invited to Clinton Chapel AME Church of York, SC July 16th – 18th for Revival services. Dr. Bridges will be the revivalist for the week.
- Sunday, July 22nd is Women’s Day. The women will be in charge of morning worship. All women are asked to wear white.
- The 5th Sunday in July is Youth Sunday. Min. Mae Frances Sarratt will bring the morning message. Please contact Sis. Annette Smith or Min. Stephanie Tate if you would like to participate on the program.
- Concord Youth are invited to go to the Riverbank Zoo and Gardens in Columbia on Saturday, August 4th. Please sign up on the list in the lobby by Sunday, July 22nd. Children in 4th grade or younger must have a parent or chaperone. See Bro. Johnny Sarratt, Sr. or Sis. Jackie Bridges for questions.
- The Junior Missionary 3rd Annual Back-to-School outreach will be Saturday, Aug 18th at Limestone Courts. If you have a child with a need, please see an advisor or Pastor Bridges today. Donations welcome. See a Jr Missionary advisor if you would like to contribute in any way with school supplies, personal hygiene products, or monetary donations.
Please get all announcements to Jackie Sims or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address email@example.com.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!