Blessings, glory and honor all belong to God! We all still struggle with sin and trials, but Pastor Bridges encouraged us to let go and let God have his way. Come out of the darkness and let God shine his light on you. There is a spiritual war going on and Jesus will fight your battles; He will supply all of your needs! “Thank God for the Light!” (Isaiah 9:1-2). It’s not too late to get a CD or DVD of either of the services, please contact Bro. Nathaniel Sarratt or one of the Audio/Video team members to get your copy today. If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
The announcements from this morning in case you missed them:
- The nursery ministry is now open during morning worship service for ages 4 and under. Parents who would like to use the service or anyone interested in volunteering are asked to please contact Sis. Angela McGill or Sis. Mary Ellis for more information. All volunteers will be screened.
- Tutors are needed for the Gaffney Middle School afternoon study hall. They meet Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 3:30 until 4:30pm. Contact Ms. Cassandra Johnson, director. Tutors are also needed at Granard Courts from 2:45 pm until 4:00 pm. See Dr. Carol McFadden.
- The Senior Missionary Annual Family Day will be this afternoon at 3pm. Rev. Michael Golden, Pastor of the Limestone Missionary Baptist Church will bring the Spoken Word.
- The Keys of Harmony Gospel Singers will be celebrating their 34th Anniversary and the OFFICIAL release of our Christmas CD, “Christmas with the Keys” on this afternoon at 4pm at the Palmer Grove Baptist Church in Kingstown, NC. The event is free and open to the public. All are invited to come share in this joyous occasion.
- The Free Annual Senior Citizens Christmas for seniors age 62 and up will be held on Dec 12th at 6:30pm at the Ebenezer Baptist Church. Bro. Johnny Sarratt will provide transportation for those needing a ride. He will start picking up at 5:30pm. Please contact him for more info.
- The Shining Stars will rehearse Saturday, December 13th at 12 noon. Please be present and on time. The Advisors.
- Missionary #2 is sponsoring a canned food drive. All are asked to bring donations of canned goods on Sunday, December 14th and 21st to help feed the hungry this Christmas. Thank you for being a blessing.
- The Annual Christmas program will be held immediately following morning worship on Sunday, December 21st.
- The Honda Battle of the Bands will be January 24, 2015 at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta. There is a sign up sheet in the lobby. The tickets are $15 for the show; the last day to sign up and pay for your ticket is today. The cost for bus transportation is $25; payment due by Sunday, January 4, 2015. Please see Sis. Debra Johnson or Bro. Johnny Sarratt for info or to pay.
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Vanlue or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address email@example.com.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!