Powerful!!! What a Word today!!
The Power of Praise and Prayer. No matter the things you are in or around, just learn to focus on praising God. After you praise him, thank Him. If it seems redundant, keep thanking Him. Then pray to God in the name of Jesus about your concerns and issues. Watch God work it out!!!
CD’s are $5 and DVD’s are $10. Contact Nathaniel Sarratt at 864 490 2352 for copies!
Have a great week!!! Enjoy the 4th of July!! Safety first!!
The announcements for this week:
- The Senior Gospel Choir will rehearse July 2nd at 5:30 pm. Sis. Millie Vanlue, Pres.
- No Bible Study This Week.
- No anointed academy or summer reading this week. They will resume the week of July 9th.
- The church family is invited to Rev. JJ Sarratt Jr’s 1st Pastoral Anniversary on Sunday, July 8th at New Prospect Baptist Church. Our very own, Rev. Angelia Early, will deliver the morning message, and Dr. C. Dennis Rector will deliver the afternoon message.
- The church family is invited to Foster Grove Baptist Church for Rev. BD Curtis’ 50th Pastoral Anniversary on Wed, July 11th at 7pm when Dr Bridges is bringing the message.
- All are invited to Gethsemane Baptist Church Revival on Sunday July 15th at 3pm when Dr Bridges is bringing the message. Dinner will be served at 1:30pm
- All are invited to Clinton Chapel AME Church of York, SC July 16th – 18th for Revival services. Dr Bridges will be the revivalist for the week.
- Sunday, July 22nd is Women’s Day. The women will be in charge of morning worship.
- The 5th Sunday in July is Youth Sunday. Please contact Sis. Annette Smith or Min. Stephanie Tate if you would like to participate on the program.
Please get all announcements to Jackie Sims or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!