Are you having any physical or psychological pain in your life? Rev. Angelia Early encouraged us to “Walk it Out” (Psalm 23). Just like when you get a cramp in your leg or after a surgical procedure, when the pain or troubles in your life start to wear you down, get up and walk it out! Don’t give up! With God on your side you already know we are victorious in the end! Hallelujah! It’s not too late to get a CD or DVD of either of the services, please contact Bro. Nathaniel Sarratt or one of the Audio/Video team members to get your copy today. If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us next Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
Some of the announcements from this morning if you missed them:
- Any Seniors interested in applying for the Rufus Foster Jr. Scholarship please see Deacon Jackie Leach.
- The County-wide Revival Choir Practice will be this Thursday at 6pm at Bethel Baptist Church.
- The Shining Stars will practice every Saturday in February at 12 noon in preparation for their anniversary program.
- This afternoon at 3pm the church family is invited to Mills Chapel Holiness Church of Gastonia, NC for their 4th Annual Pack the Pews Family and Friends Day worship. Dr. Bridges will deliver the Spoken Word.
- Also this afternoon at 4pm, all are invited out to Mt Tabor Baptist Church to hear the initial sermon of Bro. Deion Logan.
- February is American Heart Disease Awareness month. All are asked to join us in wearing Red on Sunday, February 16th to raise awareness about this deadly disease affecting our communities.
- February 16th is the last day to buy advance tickets for the Youth trip planned for Saturday, February 22nd to go to see the Charlotte Bobcats play. Tickets are $15 and a signup sheet is in the lobby. Contact Bro. Ike Bridges for more info.
- February 23rd Concord will hold it’s Annual Black History Celebration during morning worship. Rev. Rev. Dr. Leon Rector of Harrison Grove Baptist Church will be our special guest. Dinner will be served following the morning worship service. Please see Sis. Tecora Watts about bringing dishes for the dinner. Black History attire is welcome.
- February 23rd at 3:00pm the Bridges Family will hold their 13th Anniversary Program at Concord Baptist Church.
- March 2nd at 3pm – The Shining Stars will have their anniversary program.
- Van driver for the month of February is Sis. Annette Smith.
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Vanlue or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!