When you find yourself thinking “I’ve Had Enough” (1 Kings 19:1-4), the children told us to “Hold On” and the Male Chorus told us to “Be Ready!” This morning, Rev. Angelia Early reminded us that God is still in control. Don’t grow weary in what you do for Christ. Be sure to rest and take comfort that God has already turned things around! He will refresh you so that you will be ready for the work He has for you! Don’t give up now! If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
The announcements for this week:
- We will not have Wednesday Bible Study during the month of August. All are encouraged to attend revivals in the community and study at home.
- The Mass Choir will hold their anniversary program on Sunday, September 13th at 3:00 pm.
- The Ushers Anniversary will be Sunday, Sept 20th at 3:00 pm. Rev. Johnny Sarratt Jr. and the New Prospect Baptist Church of Spartanburg will be our special guests.
- Mikes’ Creek Missionary Baptist Church invites everyone out to their Women’s Conference,
Saturday, September 9, 2017 at 10:00 am. Registration is free and lunch will be served. Rev. Iris Kennedy & Sis. Shaqueena Carter will bring the Word for the event.
- Rehearsals for the Junior Missionary combined choir are Saturday Sept 2nd and 9th at 11am at the TMBA Building. The annual session will be Sept 23rd at 11am at Bethel Baptist Church. All youth are encouraged to attend.
- Attention Youth, Parents, Seniors, Everyone! We will hold an Internet/Social Media Safety Seminar here at Concord Baptist Church on Saturday, Sept 16th at 10:00am. Mr. Joe Ryan from the SC Attorney General Office will be the speaker for the occasion. A lot of great information will be shared to help keep our children safe and our personal information protected. It is free and the public is welcome to attend this informative event!
- Thickety Mountain Baptist Association Baptist Week will be September 23rd – 26th. Green Bethel Church will be the hosts this year.
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Sims or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address email@example.com.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!