Working Out For Our Good
No one knows like you do what God has done for you! Don’t forget where your help is coming from… Rev. Angelia Early reminded us this morning that “It’s Working Out For My Good” (Romans 8:28). You may be going through a tough time, don’t get discouraged. God is working it out for good and He will get the glory! Praise Him! Victory is just around the corner for you! If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
The announcements for this week:
- Health and Safety Commitee is welcoming new members, please see Deacon Jackie Leach for information.
- No Bible Study this Wednesday.
- The Senior Missionary will meet at Sis. Eula Mae Thomas’ Home on Tuesday, November 22 at 3pm.
- The YWAs will meet this Saturday, Nov 26th at 11am. New Members welcome. Sis. Felicia Galmer, Pres.
- The Church Anniversary will be held on Sunday, November 27th during morning worship.
- Gaffney Middle School Winter Concert and One Team/One Dream Parent Meeting will be December 6th at 5:45pm.
- Senior Missionary Family Day will be Sunday, December 4th at 3pm.
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Sims or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!