“I got it, the Holy Ghost power.
Do you want it? the Holy Ghost power.
I need it, the Holy Ghost power.
Go back to the altar,
Down on your knees,
Stay there ‘til you get the Holy Ghost power.”
God bless our Mass Choir, Pastor, Ministers, and our congregation! As you do what is right and what God would want you to do, the devil will go on the attack. Do not get discouraged because, as Pastor Bridges taught today, “The Lord will make a way somehow” (Exodus 14:10-14). It’s not too late to get a CD or DVD of the service, please contact Bro. Nathaniel Sarratt or one of the Audio/Video team members to get your copy today. If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us next Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
Some of the announcements if you missed them:
- No Shining Star Rehearsal this Saturday
- Registration for Concord Baptist Church Summer Camp Program 2013 is now open. Please register as soon as possible so we can plan accordingly. More Summer Camp Info…
- Missionary #2 will meet at Sis Faye McGill’s Home Tuesday at 5:30pm
- Anyone able to come out and help with the church grounds clean up, please bring your edgers, lawnmowers, etc Thursday morning starting at 7/7:30am.
- The Senior Gospel Choir will rehearse this Thursday at 5:30 pm.
- There will be a Know2 Summer Reading program held at the church every Wednesday from 5pm – 6pm starting June 5th in the Family Life Center. There are a list of items needed for crafts and registration forms in the church lobby. Loretta Holmes is coordinating, please contact her if you are willing to volunteer to help.
- Pastor Bridges and Family 14th Pastoral Anniversary. The Rev. Freddy Davidson of Ebenezer Baptist Church, Gaffney, SC, along with his choir and congregation will be our special guests. Dinner will be served after the morning worship service. The congregation is asked to bring desserts to complete the meal.
- Manning Family Reunion will be held at Concord Baptist Church June 15-16th.
- June 15th the TMBA Ushers will be having a program at Bethel Baptist church at 6pm. All are invited to come out and fellowship.
- June 16th – Father’s Day – The Father’s will be in charge of the morning worship service.
- June 39th – Singing Convention.
Please remember to pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!