Can you handle it?
The last few weeks we’ve rejoiced in the knowledge that victory is already ours. Today Pastor Bridges gave us tools on “How to Handle the Devil” (Mark 9:24-25 & Malachi 3:10). Our toolbox is full and we are ready! It’s not too late to get a CD or DVD of the service, please contact Bro. Nathaniel Sarratt or one of the Audio/Video team members to get your copy today. If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us next Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
Some of the announcements if you missed them:
- Reminder: for the month of August there will only be Wednesday Midday Bible study at 11:30am. There will be no Wednesday evening Bible Study in August.
- Mass Choir Anniversary will be September 8th.
- The Usher Board Anniversary will be September 15th.
- The 5th Sunday in September will be Youth Day.
- The Thickety Mountain Baptist Association Baptist Week will be September 22nd – 24th.
Please remember to pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!