Look Where He Brought Us From
Oh what a blessed time we had this morning! The mass choir touched us with songs of praise and Pastor Bridges invited us to come “Out of the Darkness” (1 Peter 2:9-10). The darkness is anything that keeps you from doing good. Be faithful in the small things that God has trusted with you and more will come. If you will just take one step, He will do the rest. God is able! Look where he brought me from! Look where He brought me from; brought me out of darkness to the marvelous light. If He doesn’t do anything more, He’s definitely done enough! It’s not too late to get a CD or DVD of either of the services, please contact Bro. Nathaniel Sarratt or one of the Audio/Video team members to get your copy today. If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us next Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
Some of the announcements from this morning if you missed them:
- Concord Summer Youth Camp is open and still taking enrollments. Camp ends July 25th. Hours are 7am to 5pm each day. Please call the church, Deaconess Vera Leach, or Bro. Kym Blanton for more information.
- You ages 3 – 8 are invited out on Wednesdays from 5:00 – 6:30 for the Know2 Reading program. It is free to attend and all of the kids receive free books to take home each week. Please see Minister Loretta Holmes if you are interested in volunteering.
- The Senior Gospel Choir will rehearse Saturday, July 12th at 3:00pm.
- Vacation Bible School will be held this week, July 7th – 10th, from 6 – 8pm nightly in the family life center.
- The General Missionary will meet after morning service on the Sunday (July 13th) in room 201 to plan the Women’s Day Program.
- The Dunton United Methodist Church presents Gospel Talent Show Explosion, July 19th at 6pm. It will be held at the Buford Street United Methodist Church Family Life Center. Admission is $10 per person. If you are interested in showcasing your talent in the show for a chance at one of three prizes (totaling $500), there is a $25 entry fee. Contact Russell Smith at (864) 425-5659 for more information.
- On July 20th the church family is invited to Foster Grove Baptist Church, Jamestown, NC for Rev. B.D. Curtis 47th pastoral Anniversary.
- On Tuesday, July 22nd, Pastor Bridges will be the revivalist at Antioch Kingdom Building Ministries, Gaffney SC. The service will be broadcasted live on 1180 WFGN.
- July 27th is Women’s Day. Minister Mae Francis Sarratt will deliver the morning message.
- On July 27th at 2:00pm the church is invited to Gowdyesville Baptist Church for Dr. Antonio Smith Pastoral Anniversary. Dr. Bridges will deliver the Spoken Word.
- Also on July 27th at 6:00pm all are invited out to Shiloh Baptist Church in Shelby for their one-day Revival. Pastor Bridges will be the revivalist.
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Vanlue or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address email@example.com.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!