The rain won’t keep us from giving God all the praise! He is so worthy! We thank God that His tender mercies are new every day! Thank God, He is a god of second chances. Pastor Bridges talked to us about “The Value of a Soul” (Luke 5:1-10). Like the shepherd who will leave the 99 to find the one, He values each and every one of us so much that He seeks a relationship with each one us. He loves us so much that Jesus gave is life for us! We honor Him by giving Him praise, we honor Him when we take care and nurture our souls, but most of all we honor His sacrifice when we love and care for the souls of each other. Won’t you share the love of Jesus Christ with someone else? If you don’t know Him, we invite you to come learn about our Lord and Savior. He loves you and is waiting for you! If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
The announcements for today if you missed them:
- The Senior Gospel Choir will rehearse this Thursday at 5:30pm
- The Shining Stars will rehearse this Saturday at 12 noon
- The church family is invited to Greater New Hope Baptist Church of Simpsonville, SC on Sat, Oct 10th at 6pm for their Youth Explosion. Dr. Bridges will deliver the Word. The Church vans will leave Concord at 5:00pm. Parents please bring all of our youth out to support this event and have a great time fellowshipping in the Lord.
- All are invited to First Baptist Church of Earl, SC this upcoming weekend, October 10th at 11th, for their Annual Women’s Conference. Saturday, Oct 10th at 11am and Sunday morning at 11am and 3pm.
- October 14-16 – Pastor Bridges will preach revival services at St. Mark AME in East Orange, NJ and their Annual Men’s Day on Sunday the 18th during their morning worship service.
- Sunday, October 18th we will celebrate Pink Sunday. All are encouraged to wear pink in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- All are invited to Hermon’s Music Department Gospel Choir Anniversary Celebration, Sunday, October 18th at 3pm at 107 Heckle Blvd, Rock Hill, SC.
- Sunday, October 25th is Trustee Day. The trustees are in charge of morning worship.
- Concord’s Annual Fall Festival will be Wednesday, Oct 28th from 6pm-8pm. We will have a great time fellowshipping in Christian love! Bring all the youth and bring a friend!
- The Nursery celebrated their 1 year anniversary of being open during morning worship. The nursery is open to children ages 4 and under. See Sis. Angela McGill or Sis. Mary Ellis for information.
- Deep Sea Fishing Trip, November 14, 2015, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Includes: Transportation, 11 Hrs. Fishing (Rods & Bait Provided), Hotel stay for One Night/Two people per room. Total Cost $225.00 Per. Person. Deposit Of $100.00 due by October 17, 2015 No Refunds On Deposit. Balance Of $125.00 due by November 7, 2015. Van will leave Concord at 7:00 pm on Friday, November 13, 2015. Return Sunday, November 15, 2015. Contact B. Lewis Blanton (864) 490-0740
Please get all announcements to Jackie Vanlue or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!