Increase your faith!
Oh Yes, we’re gonna wait on Him because we know our wait is gonna be over soon! Soon all we will know is peace and happiness! What a blessing we got this morning by the Holy Spirit! Pastor Bridges encouraged us to step up to “A New Level of Faith” (Mark 9:14-24). We always want more, but have we done well with what we have? No matter how smart you think you are, wisdom only comes from seeking God first. Ask God and have faith! Faith is not just believing, but it is belief with action. “Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE to him that believeth.” Step out on His promises! Ask Him to help you with your unbelief! Oh Glory! Thank you Jesus! It’s not too late to get a CD or DVD of either of the services, please contact Bro. Nathaniel Sarratt or one of the Audio/Video team members to get your copy today. If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
Some of the announcements from this morning if you missed them:
- All traffic team members are asked to be back at the church today at 2pm.
- We will not have morning or evening Bible Study this Wednesday.
- The All Male Choir will rehearse Thursday at 7pm.
- Concord will be hosting this year’s TMBA Baptist Week, Sept 27 – 30. All members are encouraged to pray for and support the week of activities.
- The Opening Session will start this afternoon at 3pm. With messages by Dr. J.W. Sanders, Jr., and Rev. Isaac J. Holt, Jr., Senior. Rev. Tony Macomson will deliver the annual address later on in the evening.
- On Monday, The Usher’s Auxiliary program begins at 5:30 with Dr. C. Dennis Rector delivering the message. The Brotherhood program will follow at 7pm with Rev. A.L. Brackett bringing the Spoken Word.
- Women’s Missionary Auxiliary begins Tuesday at 3:30 and includes an Inspirational message by Min. Anita Sullivan, the Annual Address by Dr. Bertha T. Harris, and the message by Rev. James Ponder, Jr.
- On October 5th the nursery ministry will reopen during morning worship service for children ages 4 and under. Parents that plan on using the service are asked to contact Sis. Angela McGill or Sis. Mary Ellis for more information. They are seeking volunteers to help with this ministry. All volunteers will be screened.
- Mikes’ Creek Missionary Baptist Church invites everyone to their 149th Church Anniversary on Sunday, Oct 12th at 3:00pm. Rev. Allen V. Rector will deliver the spoken Word.
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Vanlue or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!