We praised God today and thanked Him for allowing us to celebrate our Pastor’s 50th birthday. The Mass Choir was awesome and the atmosphere was filled with excitement. Family, friends, church members, and members of the class of 86 helped us make this day special for him. A special video tribute was presented and it was magnificent.
The Word came from Psalms 150:1-6 entitled “Do You Praise God?” As you look over your life, whether you are 5, 10, 25, 50, or 70 years old, hopefully, you can find something to praise God for. Contact Nathaniel Sarratt at 864-490-2352 to order your CD or DVD.
Have a great week!!! Keep Trusting God!!!
The announcements for this week:
- Anyone desiring to participate on the Pastor’s Anniversary Program/Committee are asked to contact Jackie Bridges.
- JoyFest tickets are in. Please see a Junior Missionary advisor for your tickets. The vans will leave the church at 9 am on Saturday.
- Next Sunday, May 27th, we will have an abbreviated morning worship at 10am and then go to join Youngs Grove Baptist Church for their 11am worship service to celebrate Dr. Larry Brooks 34th Anniversary.
- Graduates Day will be Sunday, June 3rd during morning worship. All graduates please arrive in the foyer by 9:45 am.
- The Young Adult Ministry will meet Sunday, June 3rd, immediately after morning worship in the dining room. Dinner and childcare will be provided.
- The All Male Choir Anniversary will be Sunday, June 3rd at 3 pm.
- On Friday, June 8th, all youth are welcome to come out and join us for a Youth Fun Day from 8am – 5pm. We will have games and activities. Breakfast, lunch and snacks will be provided. This is free. Please sign up in the lobby to help us plan for adequate food and supervision.
- On June 10th, we will celebrate Pastor Bridges 19th Pastoral anniversary during morning worship at 10am. Rev. C. Dennis Rector will bring the message and the Piney Grove Baptist Church will be our special guests.
- The Know2 Summer Reading Program will be June 13th – July 25th. It will be every Wednesday at 11 am.
- The 1000 Men praying event has been rescheduled for June 16th at 10am at Love Field.
Please get all announcements to Jackie Sims or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address email@example.com.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!