That problem that I had, Just couldn’t seem to solve, I tried and I tried, Just got deeper involved. So I turned it over to Jesus, I stopped worrin about it, I gave it over to the Lord, He worked it out! Oh Yeah! Jesus will work out! We were reminded by the mass choir and Pastor Bridges today that “Jesus will fix it for you” (2 Kings 4:8-18). It’s not too late to get a CD or DVD of either of the services, please contact Bro. Nathaniel Sarratt or one of the Audio/Video team members to get your copy today. If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us next Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
Some of the announcements from this morning if you missed them:
- Today is the Senior Gospel Choir Anniversary at 3:00pm. All are invited to come out for some good singing and fellowship.
- The GBO is sponsoring cheerleading squads for girls in grades K5 – 5th grade. Sign up sheets are in the lobby. Please turn them in or ask questions to Sis. Sheena Tate or Bro Johnny Sarratt by the 4th Sunday in May.
- The Senior Missionary will meet at Sis Anne Houey’s home, Tuesday at 3:00pm
- The Concord Men’s Basketball team will play this Tuesday at 5:30pm Your Best Body Gym.
- The Shining stars will practice Saturday, May 24th, at Noon. Please be present and on time. The Advisors.
- Praise Dance Extravaganza – Saturday, May 24th at 5:00pm at the Gaffney Middle School Gym. Praise Dancers from all over the Upstate will be performing. MCs for the event are Minister Verlinda Mintz and Minister Anitonette Gardner. Donations for admission are $3 for adults, youth 17 and under are free.
- On May 25th at 2:00pm, the Concord family is invited to Jerusalem Baptist Church for Pastor Dwayne Cooper pastoral anniversary. Dinner is at 2:00pm. Rev Bridges will be delivering the Spoken Word for this event.
- We will honor our graduates on June 1st – K5, High School and College graduates. Sign up list is on the table at the back of the church. High School and College graduates, fill out the information form on the table and return it to Shari Byers by the 4th Sunday, May 25th.
- The All Male Choir’s 53rd Anniversary will be Sunday, June 1st at 3:00 pm
- Jada Vinnice Littlejohn cordially invites you to the Gaffney High School Commencement Exercises scheduled for Tuesday, June 3rd, 2014 at 8:00 pm at the Reservation of Gaffney High School.
- Sunday, June 8th we will be celebrating the Dr Michael A Bridges and family’s 15th Pastoral Anniversary.
- June 9th – July 25th, Concord will host it’s annual Summer Youth Camp. Hours will be from 7am to 5pm each day. More info forth coming.
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Vanlue or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address email@example.com.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!