By Any Means Necessary
What a blessed service we had this morning celebrating Pink Sunday. Everyone looked beautiful in their pink and we encourage everyone to perform monthly exams and to seek the wisdom of their physicians if they notice anything abnormal. Early intervention is truly key to healing and survival of Breast Cancer. The mass choir touched our hearts in song and ushered in the Holy Spirit to anoint our service. We learned this morning that people, even church people, will sometimes try to categorize you by your situation, remind you of your past, judge you, or even try to block your blessings. Minister Holmes inspired us to keep on seeking God “By Any Means Necessary” (Matthew 15:21-28) until we receive our deliverance and blessings. Just like the Canaanite mother, if we humble ourselves, believe in Him, and keep on calling on Him even when it seems He’s not answering, He will answer us and provide for all of our needs! Don’t let others stifle your praise. Hold fast and praise Him all the way through! It’s not too late to get a CD or DVD of either of the services, please contact Bro. Nathaniel Sarratt or one of the Audio/Video team members to get your copy today. If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
The announcements from this morning in case you missed them:
- October 20-24 – 6:00-8:30 PM – The TMBA Sunday School Congress will hold their fall session at Bethel Baptist Church, Gaffney.
- The Senior Missionary will meet this Tuesday at 3pm at Sis. Peggy Sarratt’s home.
- No Bible Study this week.
- The All Male Choir will rehearse Thursday at 7pm
- The Usher Board will meet next Sunday after morning worship
- The YWAs all meet this Saturday, Oct 25th at 11am. All members are encouraged to attend and New Members are welcome.
- The Shining Stars will rehearse Saturday, October 25th at 12:00 Noon. Please be present and on time. The Advisors.
- October 26th is Trustee Day. The trustees will be in charge of the morning worship service.
- October 26th 4:00 pm – The church family is invited to Holden Chapel Baptist Church, Boiling Springs, SC for their Men’s Day program. Pastor Bridges will deliver the spoken word. The All Male Choir will render songs of praise.
- On October 29th 6:00pm – 8:00pm – Fall Festival in the Family Life Center. The YWAs are requesting candy donations. There will be a box in the lobby to leave it or please give it to one of the YWA members. Thank you for your support.
- On November 2, the church family is invited to First Baptist Church in Lawndale, NC to help celebrate Dr. Billy Houze Pastoral Anniversary. Dr. Bridges will deliver the spoken word and the mass choir will render songs of praise.
- Concord Baptist Church, Pastor Henry and his church family are holding a clothing and shoe drive through November 19th to send clothes and shoes to our Christian brothers and sisters in Haiti. All are asked to bring in new or gently used clothing and shoes so that they can be shipped to arrive in Haiti by Christmas.
- On November 23rd we will celebrate our 142nd Church Anniversary.
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Vanlue or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!