Happy Mother’s Day!!!
What a gorgeous day and so many beautiful mothers at church today! “She is more precious than rubies; nothing you desire can compare with her.” Proverbs 3:15 Dr. Bridges talked about “The Most Valuable Mother” (Genesis 3:20). He encouraged the ladies to not let a bad experience in a relationship or running after material things block us from achieving all that God has for us. Mothers tracing all the way back to Eve have had their share of hardships. Get in the Word of God and raise up our children in the way they should go. Step up your game ladies, now is your time!!! It’s not too late to get a CD or DVD of either of the services, please contact Bro. Nathaniel Sarratt or one of the Audio/Video team members to get your copy today. If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
The announcements from this morning in case you missed them:
- All K5, High School, or College Graduates are asked to sign the list on the table in the foyer. All High School and College graduates are asked to complete one of the forms and give it to Sis. Shari Byers.
- The Concord men’s basketball team will play this Tuesday at 7:30pm at Your Best Body. Please come out and support the team.
- The YWAs will meet this Saturday at 11am.
- The Senior Gospel Choir will rehearse this Saturday at 3:00pm.
- May 17th at 3:00 P.M ~ Senior Gospel Choir Anniversary.
- Registration for summer camp is now open. The first day of camp is June 8th. Please contact Sis. Vera Leach or Bro. Kym Mitchell/Blanton for info. A link to the registration form is below.
- Registration for GBO Basketball and Cheerleading camps must be turned in by next Sunday, May 17th.
- Sunday, May 24th is Graduates Day.
- All are invited out to celebrate Pastor Brooks 31st Anniversary at the Young’s Grove Baptist Church on Sunday, May 24th. Vans will leave the church immediately following morning worship.
- Sunday, May 31st is Youth Day. Anyone who would like to participate on the program are asked to see Sis. Stephanie Tate or Sis. Annette Smith.
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Vanlue or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!