What a glorious day that the Lord has made! We are grateful to be here another year and to celebrate with friends and family who came to worship with us this Homecoming weekend. Great thanks to the classes of 76 and 86 who joined us for service this morning. Dr. Bridges preached “It’s Good to Have Good Friends” (Proverbs 18:23-24). No matter what stage of life you are in, you should have friends. To have friends, you have to be friendly to others. God made us all good in His own image, don’t be discouraged by what anyone says or does to you. Continue to do your best, pray for one another, and lift each other up when you fall. If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
The announcements for this week:
- The Nursery is celebrating their 2nd year annivdersary. It is available every Sunday morning during morning worship for children from 0-4. See Sis. Mary Ellis or Sis. Angela McGill for questions.
- TMBA Baptist Week services will be Sept 26-29th.
- Today we will be at Bethel at 3pm. Election of officers will be held.
- Monday & Tuesday services will be held at Galilee Baptist Church
- Mon – Ushers 5:30p & Brotherhood at 7pm
- Tues – Missionary 3:30p & Sunday School at 6:40pm
- No Bible Study this week.
- Please get all announcements to Jackie Sims or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address email@example.com.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!