The Principals of Prayer
Our lives are guided by many principals and principles, but prayer is one of the most useful ones will carry you throughout your whole life. If we will hold fast to prayer and earnestly pray the right way, God will listen and answer your prayer! Open your mouth and say something! Go to God in private prayer and watch what mountains he will move on your behalf!!! Prayer will change things!! Matthew 6:5-15
We welcome you to join us for morning worship next Sunday at 10am. For CDs or DVDs call Nathaniel Sarratt at (864) 490-2352. Have a great week!!
The announcements for this week:
- No Bible Study this week. All are encouraged to attend local revivals and study God’s word at home.
- All are invited to Revival at Mt. Zion Baptist Church today at
6pmand Monday through Wednesday at 7pmNightly. Dr. Bridges will be the revivalist this week.
- There will be a hot dog dinner benefit for Traci Bright Friday, Aug 30th, before the Game at Gaffney High School Cafeteria. Last plates served at
5pm. Please come out and support, donations welcome.
- TMBA Youth Choir Rehearsal Saturday at
11amat the TMBA Building in preparation for the Youth Explosion on Sept 21st.
- Concord Usher workshop for Senior and Junior Ushers will be Saturday, Sept 14th from
- All are invited to the 133rd Church Anniversary of Youngs Grove Baptist Church on Sunday, Sept 1st at
3pm. Dr. Kerwin Wray will be the revivalist.
- Adam Logan and the Men of Revelation will celebrate their 8th anniversary honoring Bro. Charles
McClee. Sunday, Sept 8th at 4pmat Bethel Baptist Church.
- The Mass Choir Anniversary will be Sunday, September 8th.
- All are encouraged to attend the Love Our City Even at Henry Jolly Park in Gaffney on September 8 at
6pm. This is a great city-wide initiative you don’t want to miss!
- The Usher Anniversary will be Sunday, Sept 15th during morning worship. Rev. Amos Durham, Pastor of the Ridgeville Baptist Church of Inman, SC will be the guest speaker.
Please get all announcements to Jackie Sims or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!