We thank God for all of His many blessings, grace and mercy! What a great day in the Lord! Rev. Angelia Early delivered a powerful message on “You Can’t Marry God and Shack With the Devil.” (1 Kings 18:17-21) People are struggling and going back and forth between following God and living in the world. The Bible warns us that there are things that we do and say that will be made to seem to be okay, when truly they are not the ways of the Lord. We have to choose one side or the other. As we get closer to God, the Devil will turn up the heat and cause even more confusion. As we choose to go God’s way, Rev. Early encouraged us not to give up or change course. Diligently seek God and take a stand today before it is too late for you to change your course. If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
The announcements for today if you missed them:
- Normal Bible Study will resume this week.
- GBO Spring/Summer Basketball & Cheerleading sign up is underway. Registration is Free. Sign up forms are in the Lobby. Give forms to Johnny Sarratt, Elvis Johnson or Torshia Tate.
- Holy Trinity RCOG is having their annual Usher Program, April 10th at 3pm. Rev. Dr. C. Dennis Rector will bring the Word.
- Antioch Kingdom Building Ministries invites all to come out for their 30th Church anniversary on Sunday, April 10th at 3pm. There is a fantastic line up of speakers.
- The Shining Stars will go to Mt Sinai at 3:30pm today. They will have practice on the 4th Saturday, April 23rd at 12 noon. Please be present and on time. The Advisors.
- Thursday, April 14th – The church family is invited to Jerusalem Christian Center to help celebrate Bishop McCluney’s 25th Pastoral Anniversary. Pastor Bridges will deliver the message and the Sr. Gospel Choir will render songs of praise. The vans will leave the church at 6:30pm.
- The church family is invited out to Cherokee Creek Baptist Church this Friday, April 15th at 7pm for their Revival. A Combined choir will render songs of praise.
- The TMBA Brotherhood will hold their monthly prayer breakfast at the TMBA building on Saturday, April 16th at 9am.
- Saturday, April 16 from 1:00 – 5:00 pm we will have a Youth Game Day in the Family Life Center. All youth are encouraged to come out for fun, fellowship, food and games. We will have a special guest to speak, Kelcy Quarles, Defensive Tackle for the Indianapolis Colts. To help us plan, we are asking you sign your children up on the list in the lobby.
- April 24th is YWA Day. Minister Talisa Allen will be our guest speaker during morning worship.
- April 25 – 28 – 6p-8:30p nightly – The TMBA Sunday School Congress will be held at Bethel Baptist Church.
- Anyone desiring to apply for an officer position in the TMBA are encouraged to see Dr. Bridges for an application. The deadline for applying is April 30th.
- The YWAs are sponsoring a Free Senior Luncheon in the Family Life Center, Saturday, April 30th from 1:00pm -3:00pm. All senior adults are invited to attend for free Food, Fellowship, & Bingo. To help us plan appropriately we are asking for you to please sign up in the lobby.
- The Junior Missionary is sponsoring a trip to Daytona Beach / Holy Land Experience in Orlando, August 4th – 6th. Please see Sis. Kathy Littlejohn or Sis. Jackie Bridges after church services in the lobby for questions or to pay for your trip.
Please get all announcements to Jackie Sims or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address email@example.com.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!