What a blessed service we had! How can anyone think that God is dead when He is still working miracles and blessings all around us? We serve a mighty good God! Hallelujah! Glory to His name! Pastor Bridges preached this morning on “See What the Lord Has Done” (Deuteronomy 28:1-10). What kind of seeds are you sowing in your life, the lives around you in your community and church home? Will your mansion be stocked full or empty? Are you sure you have a mansion waiting for you? It’s not too late to accept Jesus Christ as your personal saviour and begin serving for Him today! If you don’t have a church home, we welcome you to join us this Sunday at 10am to see for yourself what God can do!
The announcements for today if you missed them:
- There will be no Wednesday evening Bible Study this week due to the Pre-thanksgiving Dinner.
- The Shining Stars will practice Saturday, November 21st at 12 Noon. The advisors.
- The Senior Missionary will meet at Sis. Inez Dawkins Home 3pm on Tuesday, Nov 17th
- All seniors age 65+ are encouraged to attend a FREE Resource Fair at Bethel Baptist Church on Wed., Nov 18th from 10:30am – 1pm. There are some new insurance plans available for next year for Medicare/Medicaid recipients and there will be experts available to help with your enrollment for this open season registration period. There will be refreshments and door prizes given. Contact Ms. Terri Williams at (864) 425-2040 or the main office at (803) 461-3201 to register for or ask questions about the event. www.holdoutthelifeline.org
- Concord’s annual Pre-Thanksgiving Dinner will be Wednesday, November 18th. We will have a very special guest, Minister Vince Tharpe of Blacksburg. Dinner is free.
- Greater Hope Ministries invites everyone out to their 2nd Annual Women’s Conference. November 20th – 22nd. The theme is “Masterpiece”. Friday’s service is at 7pm with Min. Samantha Dowdy, Pastor of Higher Dimensions in Pageland, SC bringing the word. (Men are welcome.) Saturday morning the sessions will begin at 10am featuring Minister Faith Davis, Assoc. Min. of Calvary Christian Fellowship in Charlotte, NC and Min. Anita Sullivan, Assoc. Min. of Piney Grove Baptist Church, Cowpens, SC (Ladies only please). The weekend concludes on Sunday morning with Pastor Caroline Allen Jones bringing the morning message.
- We will celebrate our 143rd Church Anniversary on Sunday, November 22nd during morning worship. If anyone has pictures of the following past members, please send them to Sis. Jackie Bridges asap: Nancy Watkin, J.C. Manning, Cleo Crosby, or Gilbert Smith Sr.
- The YWAs will meet Saturday, Nov 28th at 11am. New Members are welcome. Pres. Felicia Galmer
- Our very own, Earl Vernon, will be in the upcoming Gospel stage play “The Things We Do for Love” on Saturday, November 28th at 7:30pm at Granard Middle School. Doors open at 6:30pm. Tickets are $18 in advance and $20 at the door. Please contact Earl Vernon or Michael Logan for ticket locations.
- November 29th is Youth Sunday. Please see Sis. Annette Smith or Sis. Stephanie Tate if you would like to participate on the program.
- The Senior Ushers will meet Sunday, Nov 29th after morning worship. Boyce Harris, President
- The Senior Missionary Family Day will be Sunday, December 6th at 3:00 pm. Reverend Reginald Littlejohn, Pastor of Rock Hill #2 Baptist Church of Greenville, SC is the guest speaker.
- Our very own Trustee J.J. Sarratt will preach his initial sermon on Sunday, December 20th at 3pm. Please keep him lifted up in prayer and come out and support him on that day!
Please get all announcements to Jackie Vanlue or Jackie Bridges by Wednesday each week. You may call, text, use the website contact form, or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to visit and pray for our sick and shut-ins.
May the Lord God Bless You Real Good!